- Fair and just - in greek myth, the titan goddess of divine law themis is shown blindfolded for impartiality, holding the balanced scales of justice and a sword believed to let her cut fact from fiction
- Legal office decor - after building the oracle at delphi, the image of blind justice has always been associated with those who uphold Design Toscano's laws and fight for people's rights in the courts
- High quality bonded marble - hand-cast using real crushed white marble bonded with durable designer resin, Design Toscano's lady themis statue is hand polished then painted with gold accents
- Design Toscano statues - exclusive to the Design Toscano brand, this legal theme indoor statue is at home on a judge's courthouse desks, lawyer's office or home study
- Design Toscano Greek goddess of justice figure measures 14 x 9 x 33 cm 1 kg making her an ideal gift for a law graduate; simple assembly of sword required
Add a touch to home or gallery with the Greek Goddess of justice, blindfolded for impartiality in this sculptural masterpiece. Holding the balanced scales of justice and a sword of intricately hand-painted metalwork, Themis is cast in bonded natural marble and accented with faux gold highlights to capture each detail of this elegant sculpt. W x D x H: 5/12 x 3/12 x 13 inches, 2 lbs.
1 x Themis Blind Justice Bonded Marble Statue
Design Toscano Themis Blind Lady of Justice Statue Lawyer Gift 33 cm Bonded Marble Polyresin White B001TM05VM